On February 18-19, 2016, the 9th All-Russian Conference “Regional Steel Trading in Russia” will be held in Kazan.
The organizer of the conference IIA “Metal Supply and Sales” invites all interested persons to take part in the 9th All-Russian conference “Regional Metal Trade in Russia”.
Key issues of the conference:
- Metal trade in the Russian Federation: national peculiarities
- Consumption of metal products in different regions of Russia, opportunities for growth
- Sales policy of rolled metal manufacturers in 2016
- Logistics and transport in metal trading
- Warehouse management, ways to improve competitiveness
- Processing of metal products and development of steel service centers in Russia
- Price trends in the metals market in 2016
- Demand for ferrous metallurgy products in various market segments
- Diversification of metal trading business: problems and ways of solving them
The audience of the conference is managers and specialists of commercial services, supply and sales departments, marketing departments of metal trading and metallurgical companies, steel service centers, equipment suppliers for metal processing and MSC. More than 150 participants are expected in total.